Saturday, August 22, 2009

Heather's THoughts And Sayings!


So Nashotah House has been A great experience for me so far, alot of welcoming nice people! There's also alot that I'm going to have to get used to. But when you move there;s always going to be alot to get used to. It was alot to handle at first and I was very nervous....but as I saw all the Nice people walking up to introduce themselves and to help unload our things the nervousness went away. I do miss all of my family and friends back in Florida but I'm liking it here in Wisconsin/Nashotah House. I think I'm going to be able to be comfortable and fit in well here and it's going to be a successful 3 years. I'm very proud of my dad for being brave! and also my mom for being able to hold the family together while we leave Florida the only place we have ever lived. I love them both & and am very proud of both.
That's all for now, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment